Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bye Bye Bye


Did you expect anything less from me guys? honestly, I love this song and could still probably throw down the moves to it if I wanted to, but that's for another day.

Yes, this is the final blog entry for CRW 408. I've even changed my subheading to show this. However this is not the end of my blog, nor my attempted domination of modern media. This is my attempt to shill and show you other spots you can find me.

First, Thoughts From My Mom's Basement will continue to be operational for the foreseeable future. I will aim to continue with one update a week, maybe even extending into the world of video blogging. If the world is my oyster, I'm going to try to eat that oyster in many different ways.

If you like this irrelevant nonsense and wished that it wasn't just my opinion but the opinion of my friends Australia bound Andrew Lambe and Pro-Wrestling Superstar Kevin Graham? Well you are in luck. We came up with a radio show this semester called The Three Mic Circus. We have back episodes recorded and podcasts ready to distribute to the unsuspecting public. You can see when those things are coming right here.

For something a little different, you can check out my other blog, The Musings of Bergman. This is a spot where I like to place some poetry and even some non-fiction stuff I work on. It's very scarcely updated with no real updating plan, but when it is you'll know that I've let my emotions out for a stroll. The link is right... here.

Alos, you can add me on FaceBook. I like having friends I know, and you guys seem cool. Your choice though with what to do. Same goes for my Twitter. Follow the links to my pages.

In all I'd like to thank those who have taken this journey with me, it was fun and I hope you've learned how to let you inner geek and freak flag fly. For without the oddities in life, we are all normal, and who wants that?

Much Love,

Ryan Bergman

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with that last paragraph. Hope the blog continues on...

    ReplyDelete